Would You Like to Help?
Donate your Durable Medical Equipment
- Drop off items to Orthopaedic & Spine Center or they can be picked up from any location
- 250 Nat Turner Blvd., Newport News, VA (in Port Warwick) – the front desk staff will assist
- All items are cataloged, wrapped or packaged and shipped to Samaritan’s Purse in North Wilkesboro, NC.
- Samaritan’s Purse World Medical Mission will ship the items to the partner hospital where it is needed the most for patient care.
EMBRACE is a 501 (c)(3) nonprofit organization and all monetary or DME donations are tax deductible.
The Embrace Foundation seeks volunteers in the following areas:
- Community Outreach
- Community Donation Drives
- Donation box delivery
- Donation pick-up
- Cataloging, wrapping and packing of donations
- Transporting donated items to Samaritan’s Purse
Fill out the form below to join our team of volunteers!
BECOME A VOLUNTEER